10 Things To Ask To Make Sure You’re Going To Get A Complete Turnkey Solution
There are many companies who claim to offer a complete turnkey solution, but in reality what they offer varies considerably.
So how do you tell if a company really does offer a complete turnkey solution?
To help, we’ve put together a list of questions that you should ask any company you’re considering working with, right at the very start:
- Is your team made up of multi-disciplinary experts?
- Do you ensure the whole project is delivered within budget?
- Do you have a contractual responsibility to your clients throughout the whole process?
- Do you have ongoing cost review systems in place to ensure you achieve best value?
- Can you help me save 10-15% on my project compared with self-managing?
- Do you have everything under one roof?
- Do you manufacture any product used in the build or are you independent?
- Do you just recommend third party builders, tradesmen and suppliers or do you coordinate everything for me?
- Do you take responsibility for the project from start to finish?
- Are you my one main point of contact for the whole project?
At Complete Oak Home we work with you right from initial project discussions to when you get the keys.
We work on bespoke builds and are oak frame specialists, however, because we are independent and don’t manufacture oak frames, we create designs that incorporate as much or as little oak frame as you want, and sometimes none at all.
Pin this post and save for later!
Get More Valuable Information About Building Your Dream Home
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
It's been something we've been looking at for some time but to be honest we didn't really want the hassle of having to do everything ourselves. The Complete Oak Home offers us a way of achieving our dream by undertaking those tasks for us.
To me turnkey means that you have a safe pair of hands to look after you through the whole process. But I was also quite nervous of it because I really wanted to be involved in all of the decision making, and needed to know that I wasn’t going to left out of the process. Your turnkey service means that I am really enjoying the journey of building our dream holiday home. I get to be involved in all of the nice bits knowing that you take care of all of the stressful bits!
“The team worked with us throughout the duration of our project, from the early design stages through to completion. We now have a wonderful oak framed home which we’ve been delighted to show to many other clients.”