10 Things To Ask To Make Sure You’re Going To Get A Complete Turnkey Solution
There are many companies who claim to offer a complete turnkey solution, but in reality what they offer varies considerably.
So how do you tell if a company really does offer a complete turnkey solution?
To help, we’ve put together a list of questions that you should ask any company you’re considering working with, right at the very start:
- Is your team made up of multi-disciplinary experts?
- Do you ensure the whole project is delivered within budget?
- Do you have a contractual responsibility to your clients throughout the whole process?
- Do you have ongoing cost review systems in place to ensure you achieve best value?
- Can you help me save 10-15% on my project compared with self-managing?
- Do you have everything under one roof?
- Do you manufacture any product used in the build or are you independent?
- Do you just recommend third party builders, tradesmen and suppliers or do you coordinate everything for me?
- Do you take responsibility for the project from start to finish?
- Are you my one main point of contact for the whole project?
At Complete Oak Home we work with you right from initial project discussions to when you get the keys.
We work on bespoke builds and are oak frame specialists, however, because we are independent and don’t manufacture oak frames, we create designs that incorporate as much or as little oak frame as you want, and sometimes none at all.
Get More Valuable Information About Building Your Dream Home
Whether you want an oak frame home or a conventionally constructed house, a full turnkey solution or some architectural input, we’ll help you to reduce risk, to have confidence and to enjoy what, for many of you, will be the most important project you’ll ever undertake.
Complete Oak Home creates bespoke turnkey oak frame homes. We are with you throughout your project, to guide and advise you every step of the way. All our houses are one-offs designed to match the exact requirements of each client.
Complete Architect is a RIBA chartered practice with a unique client led approach to design, and offers a full range of architectural services. We specialise in bespoke architecture, designing one-off houses to meet our client's exact needs.
Complete Home creates bespoke turnkey houses for clients who don’t want an oak frame home. We work in the same way as Complete Oak Home, making sure we are with you throughout your project, guiding and advising you at every step.