We Are Hiring – Part Time Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Complete Oak Home as Marketing Assistant. Reporting to the Marketing Strategist, you will be a highly motivated bright spark and creative communicator ready to inject your energy into our business.
The role will require you to work to a consistently high standard to assist the Marketing Strategist with the day to day admin and implementation of the marketing strategy, including the following:
- Create graphics using Canva
- Create social media content
- Keep all social media channels updated and current
- Write and create blog posts, marketing emails, newsletters, case studies, project updates
- Organise & attend photoshoots
- Make basic amends to website
- Image editing and uploading to website and social media
- Organising display advertising
- Create weekly report on ROI of all campaigns and work carried out during that week
- Keep track of marketing spend against the budget
You will also assist other departments with various tasks as the business requires.
- Ability to create engaging copy for posts, blogs and/or social media (evidence to be included with application)
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to respond quickly and efficiently to management requests
- Knowledge of WordPress, Visual Composer & Canva
20 hours per week 9-1 Monday to Friday
Please apply by emailing a covering letter detailing why you’re interested in the role and why you think you’d be a good fit, along with your CV and salary expectations, to Kerrie Leather at email@example.com by Wednesday 7th March 2018.